Re: Hitting the return key at the prompt sends two returns

First of all, sorry about the return address.

Second of all, I don't think that I am actually sending 2 returns at
the command prompt; when I type 'ls'<RET>, I get the usual output of
'ls' followed by a prompt. If I were sending two returns, I would get
two prompts.

The problem seems to be only when the program I submit has it's own
prompt. So far, in at least three completely unrelated cases, the
first prompt is automatically answered with an additional <RET>.

I hope that is clearer.

yehuda