Re: setup problems on NT 4.0 and Win2000?

Anoq of the Sun wrote:
> And since this is Windows NT, it usually means that the app really does
> something bad.

I just tried this again now on Windows 2000 too on the same machine - and
the first time both the debug and the normal version just crashes after
selecting installation parameters!

Trying to reboot again and deleting the Cygwin-dir
that was already installed it reacted like the first time I just
retried on Windows NT - it crashed after 6% on the file bash.info
(again a textfile as most of the times).

I wonder what infuences all this weird behaviour - the moon? The tide
of the ocean? The day of the month? Hmm... interesting never the less! ;)

Cheers
--
http://www.HardcoreProcessing.com