Re: Problems with Win 98 SE CYGWin Installation

I have had the same experience. I later found out I wasn't being patient enough. This process takes a while. Once the packages are displayed and you try changing the install status it will also take a while to change the status sometimes. Whatever language or process they're using to handle the packages is very slow. I don't know how much time you give it but you may want to take a nap or get a drink while it tries to load packages.
My machine is a 800 MHz Pentium III system and it takes several minutes for the packages to display.

I hope this is all it is.

HTH,

Robert