dlopen : loads dll twice and freezes cygwin on exit

I would like to report what I suspect is a bug in Cygwin.

Symptoms:
		. A DLL loaded with dlopen gets loaded twice

		. Cygwin freezes when exit() is called.

This occurs in the following specific conditions:

		1. All code is C++

		2. Main app is linked with a dll

		3. Said dll has a static C++ object whose constructor
               loads yet another dll with dlopen.

		4. dynloaded DLL also has a static C++ object whose
		   constructor does a printf

First, when the app launches, you notice that the printf statement
in the constructor of the static C++ object in the dynloaded DLL is
triggered twice.

Second, when the app calls exit, it freezes.

I have made a small tarball isolating the bug. It can be downloaded
from here: http://www.mgix.com/cygfreeze.tar.gz

I looked at the FAQ and the mailing list archive, but couldn't find
a reference to this problem. Is this a known issue ?

Cheers,

	- Mgix