Re: Cygwin DLL 1.3.22-1 release Bug? string recognition

Justin,

Who's to say? You've given us next to nothing to go on.

What headers are you including? What declarations are you using in your code? What compiler invocation are you using? What diagnostics result?

Alas, to my knowledge, no on who reads this list has demonstrated a great deal of telepathic ability.

Quick! What number am I thinking of?

Randall Schulz