Re: SSHD and LDAP authentication

>No.  This isn't a Cygwin issue.  There's no native LDAP support >in OpenSSH at all, AFAICS.
That isn't true ...
We use, a patched version of openssh to do this.
daffy at sushi:~% grep strong /etc/ssh/sshd_config
# entries in your LDAP must be posixAccount & strongAuthenticationUser

This patch has been made by a friend and can be found here:
http://ldappubkey.gcu-squad.org/

Nevertheless, you will need, openldap librairies & includes to
compile the sshd, so I am not aware if this can compile on
cygwin. I have already seen, an openldap for cygwin effort but
I do not know if there are up to day, nor where you will find
them. You will *need* to compile openldap first before, trying
to patch openssh -portable.
Sincerely
/Olivier
--
Warin Olivier
Président de l'association Lille-Wireless