Re: different mount table per bash session

Alan,

If the location of the mount is the same, it doesn't matter how many times
you re-mount it.
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu

Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty.
  -- Leto II