RE: script command under cygwin?

hmm a quick search on the package search page
<http://www.cygwin.com/packages> didnt give me any hits on script but a
search of the list archives did give a useful hit.
<http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2002-09/msg01371.html> and i seem to have
it installed (which is strange as i dont remember installing it) so i could
post that binery somewhere i guess.