RE: [CYGWIN] XP Pro cygipc/PostgreSQL test report

I thought I heard there were differences in the way you could specify
the user account used by services (specifically you couldn't)? I've
never used Home so may be completely off-track, but as Jason implies,
judging by posts to the pgsql-cygwin list there is definately something
different between home and pro causing the problem on home that don't
exist with pro.

Regards, Dave.