cygwin + sshd = nagle?

Hi,

I am trying to start an rpc slave on an NT box using the sshd demon.
as I am running an RPC protocol I don't want nagle active.

If I run sshd with three -d options to get very chatty debug I see it try to turn
off nagle (even though strictly I have asked for a non-interactive session and from
my reading of the code it should enable nagle !)

My rpc peformance is poor.

Running the same rpc server from inetd.conf I get good peformance.

I understand NT sockets cannot be used for redirection so one must have a pair
of threads shuffling data to/from the socket to a pipe (which can be dup()'ed and
thus redirected).

My guess is that openssh is trying to set ndelay on the pipe descriptor rather than
the socket.

Anyone with a deep understanding of cygwin conform or deny this?

Thanks,

-Steve

PS. please cc me directly on emails as I dont subscribe to the cygwin list...ta