RE: Happy Birthday (late), cgf...

> >> Gary R. Van Sickle <g dot r dot vansickle at worldnet dot att dot net>

> >> ROFPMWL!
>
> Indeed, there is a reason why I cling to every otterance of this
> mailing list.

Alright now, fun's fun, but this is getting otter hand.  We all otter just knock
off this abalone before somebody Lutras an eye.

> Notice also that all of these jokes would have worked equally
> well for cows, the udder joke meat. (Gateway issues aside)

The irony had not escaped me, but the idea seemed too reticulous, and
dairy-eally didn't seem to be rumen this thread for yet an udder animal.

--
Gary R. Van Sickle
Brewer.  Patriot.