Re: Setup.exe -> Creating a better user interface

If you are installing to an older slower Win9x machine from a CD, there is a
considerable pause when the list of packages is being generated.  On a CD I
gave someone, I warned them saying "Generating this list may take some time
on a slow machine"

BB

"Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net> wrote in message
news:025401c30043$57603ec0$1c85883e at pomello dot  dot  dot
> Keep replies to the list.
>
> NGP Languages wrote:

MSVS6.0,