a cry for help come to my aid

DEAR:SIR/MADAM
please come to my aid
It is my pleasure to establish this comminucation with
you,my name is Ruben savimbi .The son of late JONAS
SAVIMBI the opposition and the Human right leader in ANGOLA
in AFRICA who was murdered cold blooded just few months ago.
I got your contact from a reliable source and I am asking
for your assistance in business that is considered of
mutual benefit.My father,I suspected from the way he was
assisinated,it was been master minded by foreign plan.
I mean international community who were may be against his
activities.He acquired a lot of wealth from the sales of
diamond and other mineral resources while he was in power.
Presently, my life is at stake because the assistance in
command to my late father wanted me dead by all means.The
ANGOLA government have immediately started seizing a lot
of my fathers properties and some bank account which was
traced with huge amount of money were also frozen at WORLD
bank in SWITZERLAND.
Presently,I have the sum($18,000,000.00 M USD)eighteen
million dollars cash,which is part of the money that I
inherited from my father and I cannot invest the money in
my country even in AFRICA.
I sincerely required your assistance to secure the fund in
your account for safe keeping and investment in your
country.I will advise that we have to maintain absolute
confidentiality and honesty with this mutual transaction
and your assistance will be highly appreciated and
compensated.
I will also suggest that we make arrangement to have a
meeting with you and also to prepare business agreement
before the transactions concluded. I am willing to offer
you 10% of the total amount as commission for your
assistance and 2% reserve for general expenditure and I am
also prepared to invest part of the money into your company
if viable.
I need urgent attention Yours sincerely.
Ruben savimbi.