RE: Cygwin Python regression testers wanted

> From: cygwin-owner at cygwin dot com [mailto:cygwin-owner at cygwin dot com]On Behalf
> Of Jason Tishler

--8<--

> Additionally, is anyone willing to debug the non-catastrophic failures
> on any 9x/Me platform:
>
>     test_dircache
>     test_hotshot
>     test_mmap
>
> Even running the regression tests with a "-v" option would be helpful.
>
> Of course, if your are willing to debug the catastrophic ones:
>
>     test_fork1
>     test_popen2
>     test_pty
>     test_socket
>
> then I won't try to stop you. :,)
>
> Thanks,
> Jason

 I think I better stand back here;
   I have little experience with both (gdb?) debugging AND python.

 You're welcome to ask for regression test though ;-)
NOTE: Exact command line to execute _required_ because of the above
prerequisites.

 Don't expect too prompt answers though. I'm in the midst of an examination
project (is that correct English?).

/Hannu E K Nevalainen, Mariefred, Sweden

--END OF MESSAGE--