Re: Hi again

well if im not mistaken and i havent read the page THAT IS RIGHT OFF THE
MAIN ONE ON CYGWIN.COM about xfree86 but its not part of the default
downloads... and you have to add a url and download from there but LOOK ON
THE MAIN CYGWIN PAGE... its really easy to install you know this cause you
have done it

Uzytkownik "Reid Thompson" <Reid dot Thompson at ateb dot com> napisal w wiadomosci
news:64AE3D5B518E3648ACC823FBCB0B7375ADF10B at sr002-2kexc dot ateb dot com dot  dot  dot
nope -- look back at the emails I sent you

WS-XP-4960:/home/rthompso> type -path startx
/usr/X11R6/bin/startx

start setup.exe
next
install from internet
next
set your root directory etc on this dialog
next
set your local pkg directory
next
direct connection ( or which ever you use that works for you)
next
select a mirror
next
click on View in upper right hand corner before doing anything else
scroll down list and select those applications/libraries that you want
   if it says Keep, you already have it
   if it says Skip, then you do not have it
   if it has a version number, then you have it but not the latest
version
the applications/packages are listed in alphabetical order

reid