Re: Copy to a CD and distribute to students

Ok sorry, should have written a bit clearer.. *sigh* why do we dig
into stuff like this when we can play with the code? ;-)

Ahh well, my first thoghts where that cygwin+source were bigger than 1
CD, therefore it might be easier for them going binaries only. How
long will that last (the excellent size of today)? OTOH when cygwin
climbs over 600 megs.. we are probably using DVD's ;-)

  /Andy

--
 From the other side of the screen it looked so easy
		    			   - Tron