Re: Postinstall failure: file not found

From: "Pierre A. Humblet" <Pierre dot Humblet at ieee dot org>
Possible fixes:
1) cd to /etc/postinstall before running the scripts and use relative paths
2) Put my 2nd ntsec patch in setup (I have asked Rudiyanto to test it)
3) Run the postinstall scripts with CYGWIN=nontsec, for boostrap.
   Note that scripts that rely on ntsec (chmod or chown) will need to turn
   ntsec on.
4) patch sh.exe
5) ???

Pierre

Pierre,

I tried your patched setup file and IT WORKS!!
I didn't try other fixes, so they also may work.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! IGOR and PIERRE
You just made my friday :)

ryg