Re: Bug in GUI App WinMain Arguements

I added a call to GetCommadLine() to see what it returns. It correctly
quotes the directory with spaces in it, so the caller of WinMain() should
easily be able to handle it.  Win95 does too.

>From "/home/cygusr"
GetCommandLine() returns [C:\cygwin\home\bkash\prtcmdline\prtcmdline.exe
arg1 arg]

>From "/cygdrive/c/Documents and Settings/cygusr"
GetCommandLine() returns ["c:\Documents and Settings\bkash\prtcmdline.exe"
arg1 arg2]

news:OE19Dc41W2ufyWOxbCJ000162eb at hotmail dot com dot  dot  dot