Re: setup.exe troubleshooting snapshot

Max Bowsher wrote:
I've uploaded a new setup troubleshooting snapshot:
http://www.cygwin.com/setup-snapshots/setup-2.340.2.3-no-set_default_sec.exe

This is simply 2.340.2.3 with the recently-added ntsec code deactivated.
Please could anyone who can reproduce crashes with 2.340.2.3 give this a
try. If it doesn't crash, then we will have localized the problem to a small
area of code, so should have a good chance of finally locating the problem.

Max.

This version does not crash on my XP machine either. I'll assume that the other 10 versions will act the same as on Marcel's machine. I'll try the final version tonight.