undefined reference to ___assert, _impure_ptr, etc.

Hi,

I'm using Cygwin for compiling the Xerces-C library for MinGW. My program used the gcc 3.2, and there were no problem, but now I use the gcc 3.2.2 for my program, so I need to recompile the Xerces-X library too. But the gcc 3.2.2 doesn't exist for Cygwin, so I compiled it with the source on Cygwin, with the options --enable-threads=posix --enable-shared --enable-languages=c,c++. The compilation seems to be passed very well, but now when I want to compile the Xerces-C library, at link time, I've got several undefined reference errors such as ___assert, _impure_ptr, ___w32_sharedptr_unexpected, etc. Many of these error are related with libstdc++.a. And when I look in this file, I see the reference to these functions. So where can this problem come from ? Is my gcc 3.2.2 badly compiled ? I've seen there is a gcc-mingw, and its configure file is very different from "normal" gcc configure file. Have I to compile it with a configure file from the gcc-mingw version ?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Fabrice Louis.