[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: rxvt-2.7.10-1

rxvt is a terminal program that can be used instead of the windows
command shell.  It does not require an X server.

Geoff Wing has recently released rxvt 2.7.10, a development version
that disables features which provide security holes.  He has also
merged the cygwin specific code into the sourceforge rxvt project.

This build has more options enabled in the configuration, including:
 --enable-frills --enable-keepscrolling --enable-old-selection
 --enable-utmp --enable-wtmp --enable-lastlog --enable-linespace

To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page.  This downloads setup.exe to your
system.  Once you've downloaded setup.exe, run it and select "Shell"
then click on the appropriate field until the above announced
version number appears if it is not displayed already.

If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list at: cygwin at cygwin dot com .  I would appreciate it
if you would use this mailing list rather than emailing me directly.
This includes ideas and comments about the setup utility or
Cygwin in general.

If you want to make a point or ask a question, the Cygwin mailing list
is the appropriate place.  Though for rxvt specific bugs you may want
to copy me on posts to the Cygwin mailing list.

2.7.9 to 2.7.10
\-----------------------------------

Geoff Wing  gcw at pobox dot com  et al.
	removed screen dump feature as it can aid as a security hole
	removed menubar escape sequence access as it can aid a security hole
	removed reporting of title and icon settings as they can aid a security
		hole

Mikko Leppänen  m.leppanen at iki dot fi
	fixed clearing problem when internalBorder is zero

Rob McMullen  robm at flipturn dot org
	fixed handling of control characters inside escape sequences
	added resource "mouseWheelScrollPage" to allow the mouse wheel
		scroll a page full
	added support for VT52 commands