RE: xsltproc segfaults after upgrading to docbook xsl stylesheets v1.60.1

That's the beauty of open software, Patrick. The source is available. If
it's not good enough for you, you can just 'make it happen'. As you found
out, there are other packages too that you could use to replace those not to
your liking. Most of the people working on those packages do it voluntarily
and do not appreciate
-	being bitched at
-	are suggested -between the lines- to being fired

Long time ago, very long time ago, I played in the open software field too,
for the simple reason that I wanted to do something that I really cared for;
like -as I assume- many do nowadays. I ceased working in this area because
of people like you.

If you have the qualification, fix it. If you don't, than we can safely
assume that you don't know about the problems and side effects that need to
be solved and also that you have no idea of how long it will take to work
perfect. Those individuals you are griping about are not your slaves but do
valuable work for all of us on their free will and their own time and
deserve your appreciation instead of being publicly attacked.

Very frustrated

 günter strubinsky
 <strubinsky at acm dot org>
 Tel: 402.212.0196