Re: xsltproc segfaults after upgrading to docbook xsl stylesheetsv1.60.1

Hi Jeff,

I'm waiting already for more than a month for this to happen. Needless to say, I'm pretty frustrated. But despite Robert claiming to take care of this in his initial response you cited below, no update was ever published. All further inquiries were silently ignored. The interpretation of this behaviour and consequences are up to you.

Right now, Cygwin is not usable for XML editing. I recommend switching over to some other *nix and a VM. Alternatively you can use the Windows ports of the xml libaries provided by Igor Zlatkovic. His ports are always up to date: http://www.zlatkovic.com/projects/libxml/index.html

Disappointed, Patrick