Re: tar and gzip

Christopher Faylor wrote:

| Maybe you could explain your thinking here.  You understand about the
| GPL, right?  How do you intend to comply with it?

I understand it, but it doesn't make things more clear. What's my point? The
update script is free, but the main program is not. The script is bundled
with the program. And.. can I also bundle tar and gzip *with the script*?
tar and gzip are required for the script only. My main program doesn't use
them.

--
Krzysiek 'Nelchael' Pawlik | C/C++, PHP, OpenGL, WinAPI
krzysiek dot pawlik at people dot pl  | Network Administrator - BAFH