Re: RXVT Problem with buffering of application output.

Hi,

I suspect the problem is that there are two ways to read and write in DOS/Windows. You can read the standard input and write to the standard output, as in unix/linux etc. You can also read from the console and write to the console with calls that don't touch the standard input/output. I believe (dredging up from the depths of long unused memory) that a different interrupt if used as the entry point into the operating system for these calls. Therefore I suspect that a TSR program could be written to hook these entry points and read/write from the standard input/output streams as appropriate. This is just an idea ... I'm not offering to do it, I'm afraid.

/John Vincent.