Re: Apache under Cygwin

Andrew DeFaria wrote:

> What could I do to help?
>
> This sucks. It means I need to go back to Apache for Windows...

definetly. I'd like to see this resolved more then anyone else :|

Ok, I guess you have the latest cygwin version running, right?! First
thing would be to get the latest 1.3.27 version and re-compile this
one on your own. I guess you'll know how.

Then see if we can add debugging information into the state and
scoreboard things to see at which point we get the childs hanging.

You said the whole thing starts to work again as soon as you killed
some childs?!

Stipe

tolj at wapme-systems dot de
Wapme Systems AG