[ANNOUNCEMENT] XHC - X-Host Chooser

Hello!

I'd like to announce the public availability of my program "X-Host
Chooser" (or short: "xhc") at http://xhc.berlios.de/.

xhc is a tool which allows to easily call XWin.exe from Cygwin/XFree.
With this tool, it's very easy to connect to a remote machine, especially
if all you need is a way to connect to remote hosts via XDMCP.

The program is released under the GPL.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me!
Feature suggestions and bug reports are also welcome ;)

Homepage:	http://xhc.berlios.de/
Download:	http://tinyurl.com/7ivw

Hope you'll like the program,

Alexander Skwar
--
die_if_kernel("Kernel gets FloatingPenguinUnit disabled trap", regs);
	2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/arch/sparc/kernel/traps.c