Re: Finishing large file support?

I am currently trying to prioritize our Cygwin issue list.  Here is what I
remember of that agenda, in no particular order:

fix bugs when threads have priorities
make Cygwin use sane, POSIX scheduling priorities (all positive, higher
number -> higher priority)
add DWARF 2 debugging support
add large file support

When I get this ever expanding list ordered, and some real time to devote,
I'll get back with you on large file support.  It just seemed that you did not
know the newlib issue had significantly progressed.

Thanks for your hard work that got us to this point.

--
Brian Ford
Senior Realtime Software Engineer