Testsuite

Hello all,

As I suggested in http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-03/msg00111.html that
it would be a good idea to run the testsuite against snapshots, and as I
said in http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-03/msg00195.html that I would do
it anyway, I have made a Makefile (attached) that downloads the sources of
a given Cygwin version, gets the Cygwin DLL from where it is installed (as
suggested by cgf in http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-03/msg00118.html) and
runs the testsuite from the source distri against the DLL.

Usage of the makefile:
$ make -f testsuite.mak
will download, unpack, configure, etc. everything, but not run the test
suite

$ make -f testsuite.mak run
will run the testsuite

This also allows to make everything you need, put the snapshot in place as
new-cygwin1.dll (if you don't want it to replace your installed
cygwin1.dll) and *then* run the testsuite on it.

The results with cygwin-1.3.20-1 and with the latest snapshot are
attached.

# of expected passes            240
# of unexpected failures        1
# of unexpected successes       3