Re: Change in command line behavior between cygwin 1.3.18-1 and 1.3.19-1

Cygwin list,

Sorry for the inadvertant re-send of my previous message.  Here is
what I meant to send:

I have created two strace output files and attached snippets from both.
Both were created while running 1.3.20-1.  In the first snippet I
executed:

  $ d:/cygcheck/testscript

in the second:

  $ /cygdrive/d/cygcheck/testscript

The snippets show that in the first case the file is opened in binary
mode and in the second, text mode.

Would appreciate any help with this.

Thanks,
Paul