Re: Is gcc 2 still supported in cygwin at all?

--- Randall R Schulz <rrschulz@cris.com> wrote:
> Dalibor,
>
> At 01:36 2003-02-17, Dalibor Topic wrote:
> >I'm just wondering, because I got 0 replies for my
> bugreport on this
> >mailing list last week.
>
> Install the "gcc2" package.

Actually, the bugreport I've sent, has an attachment,
generated by cygcheck according to the bug reporting
rules I've taken care to read, which lists, among
other packages that I have installed, gcc2. ;)

The bug report is about gcc2, really. It mentions that
it doesn't work with gcc3 as well, in a similar
situation. I can provide more details on how the same
executable compiled with gcc3 fails, if that's
necessary.

cheers,
dalibor topic