copy text from xterm to browser

Hi,

I get email which I view on my pc using a cygwin xterm.
For junkmail, there usually is an unsubscribe line in
the email like this:

 > To unsubscribe just click on this link:

What I have to do now is retype the entire link into my
browser.

Is there a way to do this without having to retype it?

Please reply also to cupcake@sdf.lonestar.org.

Thanks,

David