Spamassassin and Spamd/Spamc

Hello

I'm trying to get Spamassassin running under Cygwin. It compiles OK and
Spamassassin itself works as expected, too but the communication
between spamc (c-program) and spamd (perl) seems too fail, as far as I
see it due to '\r\n' vs '\n' problems.

Before I dig into this further I'd like to ask if there's anybody out
there who already tried to build Spamc and Spamd under Cygwin and
succeeded.

I see the problem with both SpamAssassin 2.50 and 2.44 and Perl 5.6 and
5.8 (latest from Cygwin distribution). All cygwin packages are
installed and updated (yesterday).

MFG Frank

--
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them