RE: New Error

Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
----------------->>>>
You must have had a Cygwin process running when you upgraded.  This
resulted in some important files (notably, cygintl-2.dll, and I'm guessing
others as well) not being replaced.  Rebooting should fix this.  If it
doesn't, try to reinstall libintl2.
Hmm... didn't think I did...  but that was this morning!

So I went back into setup (making sure nothing was running) and when the
package list came up I selected Partial and a bunch of things didn't get
updated.  So I'm doing that now, updating that is.  After installation...
everything is working now.  Not sure what happened with the update this
morning.  Oh well don't feel much like exploring it either.  Thanks for the
pointers.