Re: malloc() problem

Christopher Faylor wrote:
I've set the threshold up to a larger number in malloc and built a
new snapshot.  This should work around the problem until we can figure
out what is going wrong with mmap.  I've alerted our mmap maintainer
to the problem.
Many thanks to you and Corinna for fixing this problem so promptly
(1.3.20-1).

Greg Smith