NFS (was: The cygwin mailing lists are...)

Erm... Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't an NFS client have to manipulate mount points as well?

I can see that working for Cygwin binaries (since everything related to the filesystem namespace goes through Cygwin), but it wouldn't work for Win32 binaries, since it's not a full network redirector (in the Win32 subsystem parlance, IIRC).

Still, It's interesting to ponder. I understand the Sun RPC stuff works now, right?

R.