Re: The Cygwin mailing lists are rather archaic and cumbersome aren't they...?

Stephen,

Gmane has a Cygwin list mirroring group. The consensus among the users and especially the doers is that a mailing list suits Cygwin best.

This is an old and recurring topic. Please review the copious postings that have gone before. If you have something genuinely new to contribute, then let us know about it.

As far as Cygwin "support" goes, it's primarily supplies by the user community, with authoritative input from the principals and package maintainers, who monitor this list closely.

Randall Schulz