RE: [avail for test] libtool-devel-20030121-1

> You never followed up on that.

Rebooting every time need very much time (about 10 minutes for me) and there is
an easier way to emulate that. I've written an applications which's allocate any
available memory. This removes all cached files' dll's and so one. I had similar
problems while inspecting the kde loading time and have read this tips somewhere
in the internet.

See http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/kde-cygwin/tools/fillmem/ for
further informations.

See in the task manager how many virtual memory you have and call fillmem with a
value near this limit (in Bytes).

PS: Does anyone have an idea, how to get the available virtual memory through an
api function ?

Ralf