Re: Setup hangs repetedly

Max Bowsher wrote:
> Does it hang in the middle of installing a package, or between
> packages?
It varies. Now I have actually managed to install the basic Cygwin packages (everything set to default, no compilers or anything). It worked on the second attempt. But I'm still struggling, trying to add gcc and such (from my local directory). After I installed the basics I ran setup-2.303 again, and only checked the Devel category. The first time it hung when starting to install doxygen, and the second time it hung in the middle of /usr/.../texinfo.tex.

> Does the MD5sum check go OK?
Yes, all of the MD5sum checks go OK.

I also just scanned my hard drives again (including the free space) with NDD, and it didn't report any problems.

/ Martin