Re: su command ?

> I have just tried this on Windows XP as Administrator. I tried to su to
> a normal user but got:
>
> su: cannot run /bin/bash: Permission denied

When you installed cygwin did you install it for "All Users" or "Just Me"?
If the latter you need to run-through set-up, no need to re-install just run
setup, and change the "Install For" setting to "All Users". Keep next'ing
through setup and setup should say something along the lines of nothing to
be done. when you've finished reboot your machine and see if this fixes it.

Appolagies if im rambling up the wrong tree as it were ;-)

Regards,

Elfyn McBratney
elfyn@exposure.org.uk
www.exposure.org.uk