Setup feature request: adding a "Skipped" view

I'm one of those who fires up the setup.exe program everyday and download whatever that's updated since yesterday.

I find myself going to the "Full" view and scroll from top to bottom looking for packages marked "skip" and click on it to make setup download the package.

The list in the "Full" view is quite long now. I'm just wondering if it is possible to create another view called "Skipped" and show all the packages that's marked skipped so that I can have a chance to click on them to make setup download the packages, in a much shorter list.

Maybe there is a better way of doing this already that I'm not aware of. In that case I would like to hear that too.

Thanks,
--
Weiqi Gao
weiqigao@networkusa.net