Re: bug: select() for sockets returned by accept() returns always ready for write (sel.always_ready 1)

On Tue, Jan 28, 2003 at 08:44:51AM +0200, Risto Virkkala wrote:
> After looking select.cc fhandler.cc fhandler_socket.cc I think that the reason could be that in fhandler_socket::accept the socket is not set to CONNECTED state and in fhandler_socket::select_write sets write_ready if socket is in unconnected state.

Thanks for the report.  It looks pretty much as if you're right here.
I've set the returned file descriptor to connected state.  Would you
mind to test the next available developers snapshot?

Thanks,
Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.