Elementary Questions on Start-up & Options

Hi,

At 22:14 2003-01-22, senthill wrote:
Hello All,

I am newbie to Cygwin.

I would like to know how to start and use startx effectively.

My questions are:
    1. The xwindows are similar to linux. Is there any options to be
included while executing startx?
    2. Is a login panel available and is it possible to login from neibhour
m/c to cygwin?
    3. Is there any possibility to have windows like or Gnome like Xwindows
on cygwin?

Looking forward to your reply.

Somehow, I doubt that...

Your message was sent to the wrong list, which I suppose is an honest mistake, but making it a reply to Chris' announcement about the restoration of the mail list search service is really not acceptable.

I have corrected the subject and redirected this message to the proper list.

Randall Schulz

Thanks and Regards
SKumar