Possible Snapshot Issue

I grabbed the cygwin1.dll snapshot version 20030117 a few minutes ago.
I had an issue with a hang occuring in the following circumstances.
I cd'ed into a lower level directory, attempted to perform a listing,
and the operation hung.  I closed the window, opened another and repeated
the result (hang). Upon reverting to my original version of cygwin1.dll,
normal operation resumed.

There are only about 5 files in the directory, it was not the "normal"
ls slowness one can encounter with large directories.

I am running Win98SE, with rxvt serving as my terminal.

Wayne Keen