Re: Missing export CYGWIN1.DLL:setgroups

Ah ha!  You're  right.  I'm guessing I had a copy of bash up when I did
the install.  The installer couldn't remove or rename the cygwin1.dll
file so he put the new one in as cygwin1.dll.new.  I removed the old one
and renamed the .new file and it works!

Thanks,

Jim.