Re: cygrunsrv and apache

On Thu, Jan 16, 2003 at 03:37:46PM +0100, Stipe Tolj wrote:
> > Just try it.
>
> Corinna,
>
> I'm as busy as you. And if I ask you kindly such a simple question,
> it's more efficient for both of us to get it answered from you then to
> make the overhead to try it on my own.

It's a simple getopt thingy: `--option foo' takes foo as argument if
option expects an argument, regardless of first character of the argument.

> When I asked you (and others) to debug an Apache TCP connection
> problem you were also very picky about that time issue!

I asked you for a *simple* testcase more than once.  You never sent one.
Apache is a fairly big chunk of code and it's not quite my job to debug
Apache to find a possible fault in Cygwin.  You saw Jason's testcase
two days ago?  How long did it take to fix the error in Cygwin with
the help of that testcase?

> I think this is not fair!

Well, I assume Chris meanness is taking me over.

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.