Re: cygwin vsFTPd porting issues

On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 08:08:34PM -0800, Karl M wrote:
>Hi Chris...
>
>Are you just depriving everyone of all of the cool new features in 1.3.19
>to be mean, or is it that Cygwin is really a top secret[click]

I'm trying to release a new version but Corinna and others keep
insisting on cruelly fixing bugs and adding nifty new features, like
better mmap functionality, increased pthread compatibility, and improved
ntsec handling.

In this case, they are the mean ones, not me.  Not that I don't get a
perverse pleasure from seeing the same "title_mutex" bug being reported
over and over, though...

Oh, and of course there is the other thing, which you alluded to but
*NO CARRIER*