Re: less-378-1 : ANSI escape sequences in perldoc output

On Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 10:52:51AM -0500, lhall@pop.ma.ultranet.com wrote:
>The email archives is your friend:

Well, we used to be friends but, yesterday, I was like talking to my friend
Gmane and I just said something like "Those email archives are slow" and, like,
the email archives overheard?  And the email archives was like "Who are *you*
calling slow?"  And, I was like, "This is a private conversation"?  And they
were like "Well, I was archiving everything you were saying!"  And, I went
"You are so rude!"  and they went "And we're archiving that, too"?  So we
had this big fight, you know?  And now the email archives and I aren't talking?
They are big jerks anyway and Gmane agrees with me on that, too.  So now me
and my friends are just not speaking with the email archives.  And, if they
are archiving this, like I really don't care?  Get a life or something and
stop trying to archive me.  You are so lame and all of us think so, too.

cgf