Recent (1.3.18) Pipe Changes

Hi,

Am I to understand from the lack of any response to my and other people's reports of long delays in pipe access under Cygwin 1.3.18 when low-priority CPU demand is present that this behavior is not considered problematic, undesirable or unacceptable?

Is there any chance of getting better behavior short of providing the solution myself?

Randy