Re: Setup.exe

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> Wow, is this off-topic or what?
>
> However, I can't tell you what a relief it is to hear that I'm not the only
> person who does this.  I've tried to get my wife to appreciate the beauty of
> a defrag screen but she never does.  And, so, I sit for lonely hours watching
> the flashing rectangles while a slow drip of drool escapes from the side of
> my mouth.
>
> I admit that sometimes I purposely make random copies of my directories and
> delete them, just to purposely defragment the disk so I can watch the visual
> display again.
>
> I've been doing this since the early MS-DOS defragmenters.  Do you suppose
> there's a support group for this somewhere?

Ahhh, I'm not alone (though it doesn't get quite that extreme yet- I don't frag
up my drives just to do watch defrag.)  The practice is so soothing; even after
waking up with QWERTY imprinted on your forhead.  My grandpa goes to tanning
beds for the same reason, but I can't see how it could be as interactive.

--

  -Tommy Butler
   see if I'm online »http://ooopps.sourceforge.net/online

   Tommy Butler <tommy@atrixnet.com>
   phone: (817)-468-7716
   6711 Forest Park Dr
   Arlington, TX
        76001-8403

   Download my résumé in PDF, MS Word, HTML, text
   http://www.atrixnet.com/

   the ooOPps Code Library
   http://ooopps.sourceforge.net/pub/